- Can reviewing Call Detail Records (CDRs) make you cringe?
- Would you like to understand thousands of CDRs in a matter of minutes - even if they're in a PDF file from AT&T?
- Would you like an easy way to find out things like:
- Where a phone spent most of its time?
- Where a phone was at the beginning and end of the day?
- If a phone was near the scene of a crime? Not just at the time of the crime but ANY time - even months before?
- When a suspect's behavior has changed?
- When two or more phones were at the same place at the same time?
- What a suspect's daily routine is?